NAMPI 2021 Virtual Conference
September 13 – 15, 2021
The NAMPI annual conference is the must attend event for those involved in ensuring the program integrity of our nation’s Medicaid system. Every year, it brings together the Medicaid Program Integrity Directors and state staff, to engage, share lessons, gain insight into new trends and technology, and network with colleagues in the federal government and in industry.
As our second virtual conference, we further embraced the power of technology to allow deeper engagement with more of your colleagues, thought leaders, and partners than ever before.
What did the NAMPI 2021 Virtual Conference offer?
- Content developed and delivered by Directors and staff at PI units from across the country
- Sessions from health policy and program integrity leadership (e.g., state PI leaders, CMS, and others) addressing critical issues that have a national impact
- Presentations from PI partners (law enforcement, health plans and others), highlighting collaboration between sectors
- Vendor presentations highlighting innovative approaches to combat fraud, waste, and abuse
- A virtual exhibit hall and sponsor engagements designed for meaningful one-on-one interactions to discuss specific needs and problems
- And of course, NAMPI would not be complete without our networking opportunities so that even virtually, you can enjoy a laugh, a good story, and a smile with your colleagues
Each of these components was combined into a fresh and innovative virtual experience that brought us together for yet another fantastic NAMPI conference.
All State and Federal Government employees, including MFCU: $125
Any Non-Government Employee – $250
THE NAMPI MISSION
To safeguard the fiscal, operational and program integrity of Medicaid programs while enhancing communication between members and other agencies, utilizing most current technology and methodology in the dissemination of collective information to members and the federal government.
Become a NAMPI Member today!
By joining the NAMPI Network you will receive up-to-date information regarding the National Association of Medicaid Program Integrity as well as access to member only resources on NAMPI.net.