NAMPI 2023 Annual Conference
Scottsdale, Arizona | July 30 – August 2, 2023
NAMPI is headed West!
Building on the successes of our past conferences, we are looking forward to bringing leaders and innovators of the Medicaid Program Integrity community together for the NAMPI 2023 Annual Conference. Join us in person or virtually! We will be providing:
- Emphasis on in-person and virtual networking.
- An interactive agenda designed to expand your knowledge and explore solutions to problems together.
- Additional opportunities to share ideas and collaborate with peers including evening events, exhibit hall activities, and more!
Early-Bird (ends june 30)
Regular (after June 30)
Participation as a sponsor/exhibitor gives you direct access to the top Medicaid program integrity leaders in the nation. This will be a great opportunity to get in front of our participants, all of whom are seeking new tools and resources to bring back to their respective states. Your presence is welcome and encouraged, and we hope to see you in Arizona!
call for sessions
The 2023 Call for Sessions is now open! This year’s topics of focus are:
- Provider Investigations
- Provider Overpayment Audits
- Beneficiary Fraud
- Programmatic Compliance Efforts
- Law Enforcement Interactions
- Other Regulatory Oversight Implications
This year’s conference will be held at the Westin Kierland in North Scottsdale, Arizona, a venue unlike any other NAMPI has hosted at before.
CONFERENCE HOTEL RATE
Attendees have access to the negotiated rates and can book for dates between July 25 to August 6.
$185 per night* for the run-of-house (excludes all taxes)
Your stay includes access to complimentary:
• Site-wide WiFi
• Access to the gym, spa, and on-site rentals
*Rate is only guaranteed through July 7, 2023. NAMPI cannot guarantee the conference rate for all attendees. Reservations made after July 7 are subject to availability and prevailing rates.
Learn more about the conference resort here.
For your convenience, hotel reservations can be made online by clicking the button below.